Industrial Arts Brewing Company – Market Manager – NYC – Brewbound.com Craft Beer Job Listing
MARKET DIRECTOR – NYC
New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, Suffolk and Nassau counties
Represent and develop IABC in onsite and offsite commerce in assigned territory
Each market manager has a defined territory and is “on the road” the majority of their work week with occasional in-person check-ins at the brewery in Beacon, NY.
Managing Partner – Jeff O’Neil
About Industrial Arts Brewing Company:
IABC opened in 2016 at our historic Garnerville NY location. We modernized a pre-Civil War complex to include a 25 HL brewhouse, 30,000 square feet of cellar and warehouse space, and a sunny dining room open to the public. To keep pace with our rapid growth, we secured a second location in Beacon, NY in late 2018. Beacon is home to our second valve room and a state-of-the-art, purpose-built 70,000 square foot facility with a 100 HL a bespoke brewery and a modern, flexible and efficient packaging line.
Working at Industrial Arts Brewing Company:
We have a responsibility to help build and sustain the communities in which we live and work, and we honor that by showing respect and appreciation for everyone we rely on to carry our liquid message, including our employees. Our goal is to create and foster a workplace of professionals by providing good compensation for hard work, providing benefits that support individuals and families, minimizing overtime for a better work-life balance and giving the training and feedback needed to feel truly successful in your job. and career.
? Salary (exempt) + Quarterly Commission
? Annual incentive bonus
? Medical, dental and vision – IABC covers 60% for all policies, including family policies
? 12 weeks paid family leave
? 401k with business match after eligibility
? Mobile phone monthly reimbursement
? Annual allowance for personal protective equipment (workbooks, etc.)
? 11 Paid Company Leave
? 15 days of paid vacation
- Represent IABC with extreme professionalism in the market at all times. Adopt and represent the values of the brewery and the identity of the brand at all times
- Work closely with business partners to promote and grow our brand in designated territory
- Visit and meet with onsite and offsite accounts on a weekly basis
- Achieve/exceed sales targets set for assigned territory
- Create an account base and open new business
- Regular communication with distributor and retail partners to ensure quality standards and proper product storage are met
- Develop, maintain and document strategic partnerships with new and existing accounts onsite and offsite
- Schedule and execute regular sales representative visits with distributor personnel
- Conduct distributor-level and account-level trainings to educate stakeholders on IABC
- Work with the supervisor to identify short, medium and long term opportunities in your unique territory
- Analyze sales data to generate leads and capitalize on trends
- Send weekly summaries to distributor management and representative staff
- Use KARMA daily to log account visits and account information.
- Ensure accurate quarterly forecasts and consistent inventory at the distributor level.
- Ensure good on-site and off-site merchandising
- Attend and contribute significantly to regular one-on-one meetings with supervisor, sales team meetings, and other team meetings as needed
- Work with the supervisor to manage the sales budget for your unique territory
- Create, plan and execute samplings at festivals, promotional events, etc.
- Additional responsibilities as needed
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Previous experience selling beer/drinks
- Intimate knowledge of the brand
- Skills in building and maintaining relationships
- Ability to self-manage travel and weekly schedules
- Ease with all software platforms needed to generate the data needed to support decision making by IABC (Encompass, iDIG, VIP, KARMA)
- Thorough understanding of the three-tier system, distribution points, rate of sale, and overall volume planning and execution
- General interest/enthusiasm for the craft beer industry
- Computer proficiency in basic business software
OTHER REQUIRED CHARACTERISTICS:
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Responsibility, team spirit, positive attitude and motivated autonomy
- Up-to-date Covid-19 vaccination
- 21 years or older
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record
College degree preferred
Approximately 40 hours per week with the ability to work nights/weekends and travel regularly
Comments are closed.